FritzPond A.C.C.R. is a unique, highly-concentrated powder that completely, instantly and safely detoxifies ammonia, chlorine and chloramine from fresh and saltwater. FritzPond A.C.C.R. is Non toxic and can be used safely in all types of fish and aquatic invertebrate cultures.
- Ammonia, Chlorine and Chloramine Remover
- Makes tap water safe
- Concentrated, dry formula
- Non-toxic to fish, invertebrates, aquatic plants, humans and pets
- Will not negatively affect biological filtration
- Will not affect dissolved oxygen levels in the water
- Safe for use with all ponds and watergardens
Directions & Dosage
1 teaspoon will treat approx. 40 gallons (151 L) or 32 g per 1,000 L (264 gallons). Using this dosage, 1.0 mg/L ammonia will be instantly eliminated, as well as chlorine and chloramines. A.C.C.R. dosage can be safely increased to remove greater amounts of ammonia.
Water treated with FritzPond A.C.C.R. Dry cannot be accurately tested with Nessler ammonia test kits nor with Winkler dissolved oxygen (DO) test kits because A.C.C.R. interferes with the reagents used in these tests. Salicylate ammonia test kits are recommended when using FritzPond A.C.C.R.
NOTE: Due to the variation of granular size, conversion between volume and weight of powdered products are approximate. As a precaution, dose less than the calculated amount and measure the effect before adding the total amount.