AQUATOP's CPS Series of circulation pumps provide a new and innovative method to create vital water movement in either your fresh or saltwater aquariums. The CPS-24 Circulation Pump features an articulating ball joint that allows for a 360-degree range of motion allowing for water movement in those hard to reach areas. Includes a suction cup mount which is capable of adhering to any glass or acrylic surface. The CPS-24 has a dual high flow impeller system that uses a ceramic impeller shaft which is stronger than traditional plastic, and is capable of moving up to 3,170 gallons of water per hour promoting a healthy stagnant free water environment. The dual high flow Impeller system on the CPS-24 is capable of moving up to 3,170 gallons of water per hour on just 24 watts of power. It also uses a ceramic impeller shaft which is stronger than traditional plastic ones. Promoting a healthy, stagnant free water environment for your aquariums.
- Creates important current flow for large size aquariums
- High-flow impeller system moves 3,170 gallons per hour
- Articulating ball joint allows a wide, 360-degree range of motion
- Includes secure suction cup mounting system
- Provides water flow even in crowded spots