Finally for small tank owners, we have a solution for creating important current flow. The MaxFlow CPS-1 Circulation Pump not only makes your aquarium more visually appealing, it also improves the environment for your little creatures. Before the CPS-1, aquarium hobbyists were forced to equip their tanks with big size wave makers. The MaxFlow CPS-1 Circulation Pump is compact but powerful and sits on an articulating ball joint that allows a wide, 360-degree range of motion. Now, you can easily adjust the angle of your pump to provide water flow where you never thought possible. In addition, the new suction cup mounting system provides a sturdy and secure hold to any glass or acrylic surface.
- Creates important current flow for small to medium size aquariums
- Compact, energy efficient design runs with under 3 watts of power
- High-flow impeller system moves 256 gallons per hour
- Articulating ball joint allows a wide, 360-degree range of motion
- Includes secure suction cup mounting system
- Provides water flow even in crowded spots