FritzPro Concentrated Chlorine Remover is a pH-buffered, sodium thiosulfate-based solution designed to immediately and safely remove chlorine and chloramine from tap water. Safe for all systems: freshwater, saltwater, planted, reef, and aquaculture.
Directions & Dosage
Use 1 teaspoon (5 ml) per 150 gallons (567 L). 1 fl oz treats 1,000 gallons. For smaller volumes, use 1-2 drops per gallonThis dosage will remove 1 ppm chlorine. For water with higher levels of chlorine and chloramine, increase dosage accordingly.
- For best results, add Concentrated Chlorine Remover to tap water in a separate container before adding water to aquarium.
- No equipment restrictions necessary
- No contraindications: can be used with all of our other products and meds
- Easy measuring: the 4 oz, 8 oz and 16 oz bottle caps are approximately 5 mL volume
- Overdosed? Observe livestock for distress, perform small water changes if needed
- Test with a chlorine test kit